You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Mordheim Reiklander


Here's another of the older GW figures I'm repainting. I have many more old GW figures ready to paint, but I need to get some more 30mm lipped bases to proceed.

I made the large, impractical cape from green stuff. It wasn't a deliberate decision to put the cape on this figure; this was simply the nearest available figure to try out my cape-making skills at the time.

3 comments:

  1. Nice, there is a ton of figs I need to repaint or finish painting in Mordheim and Necromunda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent paintjob, really impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again a richly detailed, marvellously painted miniature. Bravo!
    _Peter

    ReplyDelete