You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Sunday, February 23, 2014

GW Halberdier command group

Here's the front line from one of my halberd regiments by Games Workshop. These are all older minis (and all lead!)

The color bearer is actually a crewman from the great cannon set. I removed his ramrod, drilled out his hand and added a piece of brass rod to be the new flag staff.

I still have some samurai in the works. I have some new ideas for when the new bunch arrives.

I'm also thinking about doing a typical street in Edo, but instead of doing full-size buildings, I plan on doing a line of false fronts to serve as a simple backdrop to my games.

In the meantime, most of my hobby energy will be directed to helping fulfill rewards from the Machinas Indiegogo campaign.

That's all the news for now!


3 comments: