You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Thursday, August 8, 2013

42mm Samurai: Samurai WIP


I just wanted to show one more photo of the samurai all converted before I put them under the primer. While they're drying, I'll be cleaning off the table to get a fresh start. It's a process I do about once a month; I vacuum up stray flock, metal filings and other debris. I neaten up the brushes. I paint black over the plastic cutting board I use as a work mat. (I do this because the black acts as a non-distracting background while I'm otherwise focused on painting. I use it to clean off brushes, mix paint and test color combos. After a few weeks, my work top is a kaleidoscope of distraction.)

No comments:

Post a Comment