You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Monday, June 11, 2012

Post Apoc: Market Stall


Here's my post apocalyptic market stall, converted using a few bits from Marx's Dairy Farm accessories (the cart, milk cans and other containers.) I made all of the food using green stuff.

The whole thing was mounted on a piece of masonite and finished with an all-over drybrush of dust from the Wasteland.

The buckskin hanging off the side was made from a flat piece of uncured green stuff which had its edges torn off to give the buckskin effect (this is the same technique I use for most of the animal skins on my Waiteri tribe.)

I've finished converting my war priests. They look nice, I think. I'll start painting them sometime this week.

6 comments:

  1. That is simply outstanding; great work Sir!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing stuff! I can feel the radiation from those fallout vegetables...

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooooo That turned out looking sharp. I like the milk cans. He is ready for business.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This came out sweet, esp. the Amphora. Can't wait to see those Warpriests in suits!

    ReplyDelete