You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Saturday, May 19, 2012

Post Apoc: Another bit of terrain


Here's another piece of terrain for my post-apoc figures. The bits are from a small box of old printer/copier parts and other random gears and wires my dad gave me a few years ago. I used some of the pieces originally to construct my printing press for my 40mm old west collection. The box sat around for a little while after that, so I dug it back up and threw together a small wall of industrial rubble this afternoon.


3 comments:

  1. Terrain piece is really amazing... and the mini is giving me some good John Carter vibes :) Nice paint job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work! Its amazing how relatively common bits-and-bobs can create a stunning vignette.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work...I just noticed your printing press...excellent

    ReplyDelete