You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Thursday, April 7, 2011

D&D Classes: Bard

This is Reaper's resculpt of Alfred Redlute (No. 3485). Bard, admittedly, is one of my least favorite D&D classes -- really? I'll play my music to win the day? -- That is why I did kind of like this sculpt, because it looks like Alfred is really trying to rock the house down despite his wuss-status of a character class. I made sure to play plenty of Zeppelin while painting this figure; the last brush strokes were applied during the Immigrant Song.

I'm enjoying this little D&D project. With only three figures left to finish, I'm going to start thinking about doing a base to hold the lot.


Quick snippets: My druid and warlock are still on their way. The sorcerer is started. I found the sculpt of my one missing figure that would complete the collection of figures that I have used as D&D characters in games I have played (The figure, by the way, is Sir Broderick, Reaper No. 14050). Along with him, I ordered Nord Kegbreaker, Reaper No. 65021 (the P-65 version.) I'm not a big hammer fan, so I'm going to try to replace his hammer with a scabbarded sword. I wonder if I have any scabbarded swords?
That's all I have for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment