You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Monday, March 7, 2011

Street Corner: Lady in white

Well, it's back to more mundane figures. Here's the first civilian from my Street Corner project. I'm going to do all the ladies first; their delicate features make them more difficult to paint, so I want to get them done and out of the way before going on to figures which I can paint more robustly. In fact, this figure, I'm going to go back and try to clean up the area around the backside buttons. The remaining ladies, I may try to blend a little more (or just add more intermediary layers.)

I chose white as a final homage to the black and white figures I painted a few years ago.

2 comments: