You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Gamma World: Group shot


Nothing new, just showing off the group of Gamma World figures. The first batch stops here

I've been thinking about how to make my own hoops, badders, dabbers and such. I may have to sculpt my own, or an easier method would be to sculpt animal heads and glue them to the bodies of minis from my bits box. I need to learn to sculpt some decent animal heads first.

I've also been thinking about sculpting a couple monsters, probably something Cthulhu-esque, formless and tentacled. Just thinking about it; there's still a mammoth that needs some work done.

3 comments:

  1. Very nice bunch of painted figures!!

    Cheers
    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing stuff! Now I´m sad I´ve lost my old copy of TSR´s Gamma World...
    You know the one wich had a big cat and a Cyborg Rider on the cover... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing stuff! Now I´m sad I´ve lost my old copy of TSR´s Gamma World...
    You know the one wich had a big cat and a Cyborg Rider on the cover... :)

    ReplyDelete