You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Sunday, October 10, 2010

Pictureless update

I got a copy of the new Gamma World (it's wacky, apocalyptic sweetness!) and have been working on my Dark Sun campaign. I DO have a good supply of minis to paint now, including a few of Jeff's Reaper figures, and a witches coven of some sort for Warmachine for Rob, who owns the local game store in town. I'll be gettin' to all/most of that this upcoming week. Gonna take a couple days for assembly and priming, but hopefully, I'll have stuff finished toward the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment