You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Thursday, June 25, 2009

Rackham Cadwallon rogue


I'm happy to finish this figure; yet another half-painted figure that had sat around for months, and he's finished. I like this figure, and should I ever play a rogue in D&D, I'll be using this figure (unless I find a better one.)
Not too many more half-painted figures left sitting around, though I have plenty of primed figures sitting on the lead mountain.

3 comments:

  1. That is a really characterful miniature.. and nicely painted as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I really like the work your have done here. I am looking for af Rogue/Thief figure for a game of mine. Have you any good sides where to buy figures or are you selling figures you have made ? Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. eBay always seems to have a wealth of Confrontation (though, I haven't checked in a few months.) Noble Knight Games is known to carry oop stuff. But the biggest inventory seems to be at Ludik Bazar in France: http://www.ludikbazar.com/index.php?cPath=460_4271_542

    ReplyDelete