You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Monday, June 1, 2009

Back to Bad Bay

Well, I'm neither on drugs (speed) nor do I have ADD, but I'm switching gears again (as usual with my painting habits.)
My flu destroyed my will to get work done on the rebasing project, but I did finish more of it than I expected. I'll at least share here what I finished:


I was taking some time going through and looking at old photos on my computer when I found the beginnings of my Bad Bay Hackers Blood Bowl team.


So I'm gonna have a go at the rest of the team and see what I can finish before my mind decides what it wants to do next.
The viking probably won't get finished anytime soon; it was meant simply for experimenting with the beard, anyway. The shield warrior shown with the viking in the previous post has a good chance of being finished, however. I will have him off to the side as a distraction from doing the Hackers -- what I call a "break" piece: A figure I throw a bit of paint on when I want to take a "break" from painting whatever current project I have undertaken.

No comments:

Post a Comment