You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Sunday, February 15, 2009

Ghostbusters: Painting note

The figures are primed, but I won't chronicle a step-by-step this time. The major portion of this entire project was the conversion into Ghostbusters with the construction of the proton packs, and I've covered that thoroughly enough, I think.
Painting is going to be pretty straightforward; I don't plan any innovative techniques or special methods. I'm just going to use the Foundry 3-color system. I'll probably discuss colors used, but that's about it.
Oh, and I will post pictures of the final painted figures, too.

1 comment:

  1. This has the potential to be chock full of delicious win.

    ReplyDelete